Thursday, March 20, 2008

uhmm..fave movie? @.@

In the movie “High School Musical”, the event that struck me the most is when Gabriella sang “When There Was Me and You”. I like this part because she sang this song with intense expression. It really moved me.

I can most likely relate to Gabriella because she’s a good character in the movie, and I think I’m also a good person and a good friend.

From the movie, I learned that as friends we also have to support and encourage our friends in whatever they do. When we think that our friend will make a wrong decision and will get hurt in the end, as friends, it is our job to guide them.

I chose this movie because when I watched it, I really loved it. The movie was very meaningful and gives me a lot of lessons.

(note: don't judge me, okay?!)

No comments: