Thursday, March 20, 2008

..fly fly fly my butterflies! (^^,)

I. In making artificial butterflies, first, we must make sure that we have all the materials needed like used stockings, wire (#21), pliers, scissors, Venus dye, beads, and other art materials. I also learned that in making the craft, we must be careful in forming its shape, so that it may look like a butterfly.

II. Significance:
-The artificial butterflies would look nice as decorations on walls or curtains.
-They may also be offered as gifts, remembrance, souvenirs, or as a tokens in any occasion.
-You can also sell them in affordable prices so that you can earn some money.

III. These are the artificial butterflies that I made in our Practical Arts subject. The bigger butterfly is dyed in violet and painted with black poster paint on its edges. The other butterfly is dyed in green and painted with a little bit of yellow. These butterflies would look nice on your walls or curtains when you have a purple or green theme going on. If I would sell these, I’ll be selling it in affordable prices. Promise. xp

(note: No available pictures of the ones i made..yet. For now, just be pleased of these butterflies below that i found at home. Thank you! =3)




I found this displayed in our cabinet.This was a give-away in my late elder brother's friend's 18th birthday.

This butterfly was also a give-away, and this time, it's from my parents' friend's wedding.

o.o

No comments: