Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Family Day '08 =D

The ADZU High School celebrated their Family Day last February 24, 2008 at Fr. William H. Kreutz Campus, Tumaga. The celebration started with a motorcade which began from the ADZU Main Campus, La Purisima to the ADZU Campus in Tumaga. It rained on that particular event, but rain or shine, some ateneans still went to join the motorcade.

Highlights on that day were: the playing of games which were prepared especially for the whole ADZU community (cheer: ”go 2nd year”); the dance number of selected 2nd year students (ehem..special mention); the raffle draw which include grand prizes; and don’t forget the wonderful fireworks display which ended the celebration successfully.

I really enjoyed on that day. I spent time with my friends and my mom, too. It was a significant experience for me. I hope it would be much more fun and enjoyable next year and the years to come.

No comments: