Thursday, March 20, 2008

..are they orchids? or are they orchids? @.@


a. What part of the orchid did you feel difficult to make?
-In the making, at first it was difficult for me to wrap the wires with crepe paper. I really had a hard time doing that.

b. What did you learn in making the orchid?
-I learned that in making artificial orchids, we must really form its petals and body just like an orchid so that it may really look like one too, because mine doesn’t look like an orchid. It looks more like a gumamela plant to me. o.o

c. Post descriptions to sell your artificial orchid.
-I did not really spend much on the materials in making my orchids and so, I’d sell it in an affordable price if you would ask me. Aside from this, my orchids would also look good on your table when it is placed in a vase.

1 comment: